TimeSmart Productivity Coaching Outline
Coaching Session 1.
In a world where there is so much work and not enough time, this session is designed to take the individual planning skills to the next level.
Coaching Session 1 will cover how to:
- Focus on the usability of technology to integrate the TimeSmart Planning with all technology being used – i.e. CRMS, DMS, SharePoint, IM and collaboration tools.
- Develop a proactive approach to work, which builds in the ability to effectively manage constantly changing priorities.
- Manage high level of interruptions with effective strategies to reduce the recovery time and set expectations.
- Create an excellent follow-up and tracking system to improve client service and develop on time delivery skills.
Coaching Session 2.
This session focuses on results and outcomes to ensure that the most important work gets consistent priority.
In this session we will cover the following:
- Creation of a TimeSmart Value Matrix containing the five key areas to create the best results and outcomes for the role.
- Learn an effective task breakdown technique that will link with the TimeSmart dynamic task planning
- Set up an effective model to manage the strategic and operational work to ensure that energy is properly channeled into the right activity.
- Develop a planning approach to carve out time for the more complex work that requires thinking and not just doing.
- Consolidating the TimeSmart planning processes to significantly improve the quality of work and the quality of interactions.