For the convenience of Small Business owners and teams, new or regionally based team members, consultants and independent contractors.
TimeSmart is a digital productivity program designed to gain the best return on investment of our most valuable resource – TIME. This is done through the combination of essential digital productivity skills and the dynamic use of MS Office 365 technology. Participants are encouraged to challenge their work practices and to engage in the strategic use of technology.
TimeSmart ONLINE Individual program sessions are conducted as follows –
- 2 x 2-hour online productivity coaching sessions over 2 consecutive days
- 1-hour online follow-up session 2 weeks after the initial sessions.
TimeSmart LIVE where individuals can join a TimeSmart public workshop in the Brisbane CBD as follows –
- 4-hour interactive workshop combining hands-on technical experience with proven productivity and time management processes
- 1-hour online individual coaching session 2 weeks after initial workshop.
Small Business owners and teams, new or regionally based team members and independent contractors.
All Online individual coaching program sessions take place via MS Teams or Zoom.
Live TimeSmart public workshops are conducted in the Brisbane CBD. Social distancing rules apply in our workshops
- Effective deployment of technology to achieve strong action
- Create a visible, dynamic and central hybrid workflow. Work on anything, anywhere – seamless!
- Embrace an integrated email strategy to significantly reduce wasted time – liberation!
- Clear visibility of all work to achieve effective planning and prioritisation in real-time
- Engage in a consistent delegation and collaboration process designed for hybrid working
- See how effective workflow control reduces stress, burnout and ‘Tech Fatigue’
- Enjoy a rigorous completion process which creates motivation and momentum – celebrate success!