TimeSmart Meeting Management Course Outline
This program is designed to effectively address the challenges of meetings in a complex work environment. Meetings are considered to be the No 2 time culprit in wasting effective time, creating demotivation and causing stress in the busy world of work.
TimeSmart Meetings is a three-hour workshop, which provides individuals with an effective planning protocol to help teams thrive in an ever changing environment, creating a high level of commitment to outcomes and results.
The workshop will cover:
- Strategies for reducing time in meetings through a clear focus on outcomes using the TimeSmart Filter
- How to prioritise the value of time invested in meetings against the value of all other work through the visibility of dynamic workflow processes.
- How to harness the power of technology through a more rigorous approach to the Calendar and other technology for planning and execution. This will create a transparent approach to meetings that can be clearly communicated and shared within and across teams.
- The various types of meetings and planning processes to ensure different outcomes. The workshop will also explain how to increase the effectiveness of phone conferences by applying a best practice agreed protocol, which is especially relevant when working in different time zones.
- Creating clear model for costing meetings to change the value paradigm of the investment of time, allowing for good decision making. This model opens up to possibility of other solutions in lieu of meetings by understanding the technology that can be used.
Learning has no value unless applied. Participants will develop an implementation plan to ensure the skills and knowledge they have gained is successfully applied back into the work environment.